Pricer is seeking a positive, self-motivated individual to join our team as a Product Specialist to work closely with customers, partners, Sales and R&D teams to provide product technical expertise and guidance through all phases of the customer engagement.
Pricer offers technology and solutions that fundamentally transform the traditional retail business to enable dynamic pricing execution and process automation required in a rapidly changing retail market. As a global leader with a proven solution Pricer partners with customers and partners to help them along their journey to digitize stores with increased efficiencies and pricing accuracy to improve shopper experiences. With proven success in major retail chains around the world, Pricer has sold over 300 million electronic shelf labels (ESL) to over 19,000 stores in more than 50 countries.
This position is an individual contributor role on a team of specialists and domain experts collaborating with Key Account Managers to serve as a technical lead for customer projects through all phases of the engagement. This role has pre sales focus with some post sales responsibilities with variety of tasks.
Pre Sales responsibilities:
- Setup and stage demonstrations, test labs or, PoCs and provide
- Help specify scope of products and services required for implementation.
- Explain technical aspects of the solution and recommend best practices
- Help respond to RFPs, RFIs, and technical services related questions
- Provide technical support for trade shows, demos / and sales presentations
- Assist with selection of accessories and fixtures for installations
Post Sales Responsibilities:
- Setup, install, and configure Pricer hardware and software solutions based on requirements.
- Consult and advise on implementation tasks such as data integration and label template creation.
- Provide training and technical support to customers and partners to enable them to implement and maintain their solutions.
- Consult on solution installation and deployment
- Other related technical responsibilities as needed
This role may require overseeing, guiding and collaborating with customer resources in various roles.
What Type of Person are You?
This role best suited for a person with great communication skills, who is organized and able to work independently, has a technical aptitude, enjoys working with customers from different backgrounds and cultures. This person has passion for learning new technologies, taking on new and challenges to grow their career while having fun in a dynamic environment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proficiency with enterprise software configuration and implementation
- Familiar with hardware/device installation and firmware concepts
- Familiar of API concepts and methods
- Familiar with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) concepts and methods
- Understanding of networking components and concepts
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) including a basic understanding of SQL
- Ability to specify requirements for technology and infrastructure in customer environments
Industry Domain Experience
- Retail technology experience is ideal in either store systems or merchandising systems or
- Retail store associate experience is ideal
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a STEM field
- 2+ years overall work experience, 1 (or more) of which should be in a technical role (IT, software development, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to travel 25-40% primarily in North & Latin America and occasionally Europe
- Previous experience providing training or instruction is advantageous
- Language fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, French, or Swedish, is advantageous
- Primary location for this position is Atlanta, Georgia or Denver Colorado, however remote candidates will be considered if highly qualified.
At Pricer you get to work in a truly global and multicultural environment with driven, highly skilled and passionate colleagues. We are an agile company where there is great career development potential.
Compensation and Benefits
Pricer offers competitive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- Medical / dental / vision health insurance (completely employer funded)
- Employer-funded HRA
- 401k retirement account with employer contributions
- Gym membership / recreation stipend
Pricer develops and manufactures the world’s most reliable digital store communication system with electronic shelf labels (ESL). We help retailers around the world to solve a number of key and time-consuming in-store challenges by streamlining critical processes in the store, such as price updates, in-store picking and inventory. We are a catalyst for retail digitization. Our system provides a stable platform for reaching out with messages, product information and offers to the shoppers. By developing technical solutions and services that are easy to implement, apply and use, we help our customers blur the boundaries between different sales channels in an increasingly digitalized and connected world. For more than 30 years, our ideas, technology and employees have changed the way retailers around the world carry out their duties and communicate with their customers.